Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sweet Relief!

I awoke to a gorgeous 63 degree morning!! Not only that but it has rained here for 5 days straight. Rain we desperately needed. The grass is turning green again. It is wonderful. I dare say Fall is here because this is Texas and it is only September (in 2 days) But I will sure enjoy it while it lasts. It looks like we will be throwing caution to the wind this week and spending alot of time outside.

So I decided that I was going to take Maverick in at least every other day to be neutered. LOL
He came home and slept and was so calm and peacful. It was great! You see he is...well... nerotic by nature. Its the Weimerreiner in him. He is always busy and playing and then there is his puppy side. I keep forgetting that he is only 7 months old, simply because he is so big. Here he is the day of the BIG operation that took his dog-hood away.




I also am going against my better judgment ;-) and am sharing a prego picture. This is me this morning. I am between 16 and 18 weeks pregnant with number 7. I havent gained but about 4 pounds so far. I think because I have had a really peculiar taste bud change. I used to be able to sit and eat an entire bag of cookies. Now I can eat just a few and am done. And quite honestly I dont even want them most of the time. I have also been drinking lake loads of water. So hopefully I will be able to keep my weight under 180 tops with this preg. I know, huge...huh?!? Oh well, they are worth every pound and stretch mark!




Oh, and I am sporting in this picture a one of a kind Audrey original. hahaha
This was my first attempt at sewing a maternity dress. It really just looks like a large moo-moo to me. I think that a lighter material and some pleats in the front will do it some good. So I plan on tweaking the next dress to make it a bit more fitted. But hey when I'm 9 months this one will fit perfectly!



3 comments:

rcsnickers said...

OH so good to hear I am normal! I like the dress and prego picture! I too was 180 when I gave birth to my last child -- he was 10.7lbs! I hope to lose some more weight and not be that size, but if not oh well! I agree, it is worth every weight and stretch (love marks!)

hey, a guy at Daniel's work is 4.5 months pregnant and she just found out! Imagine no sickness, tired, etc..! Must be nice.

Letisha

Disney for Boys said...

I was the same way before 17 weeks, didn’t have much of an appetite and I was full very quickly, that has since blown out the window and I am having to watch what I eat a bit more closely! Love the puppy pic; we also have a huge dog 125 lb German Shepard!

I love your preggy pic more, you look great and I think your dress is lovely!

GINA said...

AUDREY YOU LOOK GREAT. I GAINED 70 POUNDS WITH RILEY AND WAS WELL OVER THE 200 MARK. PEOPLE WERE ASKING ME AT THE BEGINNING OF MY 7TH MONTH IF I WAS ABOUT DUE. IT SEEMED I WAS GAINING 5 AND 8LBS EVERY TIME I WENT TO THE DR. IT SEEMED MORE WHEN I REALLY TRIED TO WATCH WHAT I ATE. SHE WAS 9.2 AND WORTH EVERY BIT AND MORE. WITH JORDAN ONLY 45 POUNDS AND SHE WAS 8.4 AND SHE WAS WORTH EVERY BIT AND MORE. ARENT THEY ALL!

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29