Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A trip to......

So its been over 100 degress outside for a good 2 months now....what is a mother to do with 5 energetic boys who will only play outside if the sprinklers are on? I'll tell you what she does. She wakes all her little precious men up at 7:00 am. Gets them dressed, fed and they head out the door by 7:30 am to the park. Where they proceed to run and jump and spin and play. We sat at the pond and watched the ducks while a cool breeze came off the water. It was so peaceful!






2 comments:

GINA said...

OUR POOL IS HAS BEEN WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD. HOWEVER WHEN IT IS AS HOT AS IT HAS BEEN THEY GET IN IT BEFORE LUNCH UNTIL 11:30 AND USUALLY STAY OUT FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS AND THEN BACK IN AGAIN. I KEEP THEM OUT OF THE POOL AND IN THE HOUSE UNTIL ABOUT 2 WHEN THE HEAT OF THE DAY IS OVER. WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE A LOT OF TREES AROUND THE HOUSE TOO.

Anonymous said...

It's pretty HOT here in FL, too! I saw your post on momys. I have 1 daughter, then 4 sons, and a baby girl due in 7 weeks!!! I have to relate to it being too hot to play outside and all the craziness that's been going on inside the house this summer!

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29