Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Cuty Pie!

I know 3 posts in one day.....Audrey, are you ignoring your duties? ;-)

I had to share this: My 7 year old walks in and says "mom I want a concusion" I said " do you know what a concusion is?" He says "yes, its were you get knocked out" I say "Um, OK, why do you want to be knowcked out?" and he sweetly says " because I want to wipe my memory, so that I can stop sucking my thumb"

I wish I knew how to help this little sweety. He wants to stop so bad, but just cant in his own will.

O.K. I will get back to work now. I have sewing to do and reading to finish with a few more boys and it looks like lunch is around the bin.

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29