Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The store has a few dresses in it

I am trying to find the best way to present the dresses on the website, in section 1,2,3,4. I am not completely happy with the layout. Have any suggestions? Should the pictures be larger, smaller, are they clear enough that you can see the material, do you like the smaller pictures that are a bit closer, or is that just in the way? As a customer what would you like to see?

I have been thinking about it and I believe I will have a small amount of dresses ready made, but put a bit more time into creating a section that gives the customer a place to make custom orders, with designs and fabric to choose from. What do you think? Thanks for all your suggestions! And yes, Tiany if you could tell me how to create a button (or could do it for me;-) that would be fantastic! www.sewingtheseamsoflove.com

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29