Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We have been enjoying a most gorgeous day today with highs in the 70's!
I am not a cold weather fan, so these warm days are fabulous to me.

We ate until we could eat no more, then we took long naps, needless to say it was such a restfull, peaceful day!

I will be hitting the bed early tonight sense I am getting up and out the door by 5:30am to head to Joanns and get my birthday present! Yes, I'm crazy like that!

I pray you all had a blessed and lovely day!


1 comment:

rcsnickers said...

Glad you had a wonderful restful Thanksgiving!

Thanks for your prayers for my SIL Kim. She did miscarry last night. As she said "it was a joyful 24 hours and she really felt the prayers!" It has been a long hard very patient time for them. They prayed 8 years and finally had their son who is now almost 13 months old. For her to conceive so fast was a surprise and very exciting. I just pray the Lord blesses them again soon!!! Thanks for praying!

Letisha

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29