Saturday, May 12, 2007

8 random things about me

Candy did this on her blog and invited us to join along, so here's mine.

1) I am half Cherokee Indian (my Mamee was full blood)

2) I met my mother when I was 20.

3) I moved out on my own when I was 14.

4) I had horses when I was younger and miss having them.

5) I have 4 siblings yet all are half and one I have never met.

6) I believe in Saturday Shabbat and that we should (and can) follow The Fathers Commandments (all of them ;-)

7) I would love to live far away from civilization, totally off the land and off the grid.

8) When I grow up I want to be a midwife

Your next, let me know in the comments that you are also joining in on our fun!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

love it! I am going to do this too :)

runningtothecross said...

I was tagged already, but mine is posted on my blog!!!

BTW, I have Cherokee Indian in me, too!!!

Blessings!
Heather

Staci said...

Just found your blog..love it.

I am a homeschooling, mother of 4, and a student midwife.

We have MUCH in common :)

Have a blessed day!

Staci

Mrs. S said...

I was wondering how you can keep the ten commandments? If you could, what need would you of a savior?

I certainly agree that we should be obedient to God's commands. However, saying that we can keep his commandments is saying that we are not sinners.

Just wondering if I missed something in translation.

Mrs. S.

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29