Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Prayers for our children Day 1

Day 1
Lord, let salvation spring up within my children, that they may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus, Yeshua Messiah, with eternal glory.

Isaiah 45:8
"You heavens above, rain down righteousness; let the clouds shower it down. Let the earth open wide, let salvation spring up, let righteousness grow with it; I, the LORD, have created it.

2 Timothy 2: 10
Therefore I endure everything for the sake of the elect, that they too may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus, Yeshua Messiah ,with eternal glory.

1 comment:

Disney for Boys said...

I always loved this 30 days of prayer for our children series.

I have been praying for you and hope things are getting back to normal for you in everyway! Haven’t heard from you in a while, we are in a busy season aren’t we? :-)

Take care of yourself and your beautiful children!

Tiany

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29