Thursday, May 24, 2007


Memorial Day Sale!

All items in the store will be $2.00 off!

Sale runs until May 30th.
You can place your order with a hold of up to two weeks, if you want to take advantage of the sale but need to wait to actually pay for your order.
And this will be the last week that shipping is free(for blog readers only, all esle pay 2.00 shipping, so note in your order that you are a blog reader). I wanted to keep the prices really low, and am sooo much cheaper than any other website I have come across so far. The fact is that I am making about 2-4 dollars on each dress sometimes less. So in the name of progress this is a necessary change.

New things to look for while browsing the website:

1) All garments come in larger sizes now, up to 17 (although upon request I will do larger)
2) A Gallery with pictures of my work. I am adding to that continually. If you have a picture of your daughter in her "SewingtheSeamsofLove" dress and want her in the gallery, please send me a photo.
3) The price of the skirts and A line sundress have been lowered, as well as other price changes. Take a look!

1 comment:

Inked Angel said...

Very Very Beautiful. I love your products and your blog.
Good luck with your endeavors
karen
www.iamtheprincess.com

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29