Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Contempt shown to large families

I read this article here on Tiany's blog yesterday. I thought it made a few great points. I hope that the percentage of people that truly feel this way are small. I think the real lie that people believe that keeps them from having any or many children is that they have to be in a certain place financially or emotionally. That is just not true. If The LORD gives you children HE will also provide for those children. In a perfect world people would realize what a great privilege it is to have children, whether it is one or 20...and hopefully its more than one ;-))

All joking aside...I believe that we should allow the LORD to use our lives in what ever way he sees fit. We are not here for us...we are here to do HIS will. If that means He gives us more than 1.3 children then so be it. Children are a blessing from HIM a REWARD! No where in scripture does it say otherwise!

Anyway enjoy the article and if you are one of those people he is talking about, well....I apologize in advance because I will probably bump into you one day with all my children in tow and I will ask them to be on there worst behavior...haha...just kidding...maybe!

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29