Saturday, April 22, 2006

Saturdays full of The Fathers Glory

I love Saturdays. Yes most people do! I especially enjoy the rest. I do not do any house work or school preperation. No laundry, no nothin! I do fix meals and wash the dishes, but that about concludes my Saturday domestic duties. The boys get to do what ever they feel like doing and dont have to be worried about mom calling them in to do school or chores. They especially LOVE Saturdays. This Saturday was extra neat

Devon built a mud castle complete with mote....



I climbed this wall.....



To take a picture of this.....




There is a Robin couple that have lived at our house for 2 years now. The boys being the wall climbers that they are spotted the eggs a few days ago and have been watching them every sense. One egg had hatched this morning and the other two hatched out by noon today. They are so sweet. So vulnerable. I am excited to watch them grow over the next few days.

Well I hope that your Saturday is as peaceful as mine and filled with The Fathers Glory!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a blessed day you all had! What fun! Love the pictures! We noticed today that we have baby GEESE! Six of them the sweetest little things all yellow and light brown! Dont ya just love spring :-)
Have a great week!
Blessings,
Tiany

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29