Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Funny Things!

So we are sitting at the table eating lunch when we here the front screen door open and shut. I do a head count and feel that oh-gosh feeling when I realize that everybody is still at the table. Devon and I look at each other and he realizes what I am thinking. "we are all here...so who was that" He and I jump up at the same time and walk slowly to the front foyer. We walk past the couch and he picks up a hairbrush laying on the couch. We slowly peek around the corner to see if someone was standing in the entryway...there was no one! Shoooo.... that was weird, we concluded that the door had not been closed all the way and had blown open and shut by the wind. So as we are walking back to the table I look at him and laugh "what were you going to do with that hairbrush, brush them to death?" He laughed and we both said at the same time "watch out I have a hairbrush and I know how to use it!" I was really happy though that he was trying to protect us what a great 10 year old!

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29