Friday, April 14, 2006

My Eve

Well Eve its been 10 months. How am I doing at this whole mom of a little girl thing? I hope you think I am doing well. I must admit it is different in many ways. You are so little and dainty...and all that hair...I can not wait until I can put it up in a pony tail. Yes you are my little doll. I will find myself changing your clothes a few times a day just to put that next really cute dress on. The more ruffles it has the better!

You only smile when you want to and you already have such a great sense of injustice. But when you are happy it is beautiful. I love you so much my little Eve. I pray that I will be all that a mother is supposed to be. Have patience with me please...I was raised by my dad and never had a mother...so it is all a learn as you go thing for me. I am not a mushy, huggy kissy person, but I am working on it...although from what I can gather you arent either.

So heres to the future and all that it will bring. Thank you for bringing pink into my life....it has been so much fun!


No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29