Saturday, April 08, 2006

UNO

It is the game that never ends
It just goes on and on my friends
We simply started playing it not knowing what it was
And we are still playng it forever just because

It is the game that never ends
It just goes on and on my friends
We simply started playing it..................

The great thing about the Sabbath Rest is you get to play games until your fingers bleed. Today was the card game UNO. The first 7 games were great and I won the first round. Then of course we have to play another round so that someone else can win. The problem with UNO is that you could play the same game for hours, which is what happened today. We had to call it quits after about what seemed like 2 hours. So I am the raining UNO champion at this time. YAY ME!

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29