Sunday, April 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Elijah!




It was three years ago today that you made your entrance into this world. You were in a hurry and decided you were coming with a vengeance. Needless to say within 30 min. of that first contraction you were here. I am glad I was at home and not in the middle of the grocery store. If I ever thought that I was having a girl it was with you. That was such a different pregnancy, perhaps it was just the high altitude of the CO mountains....but on that eventful day you ended up being my 5th son. It was a great day!!

You are the only child who was not born in Texas, but we all made a pact to never let you know that. Yes you are a Texan, not a Colorodian. Thats just a clerical error on your birth certificate...I've just never had time to get it fixed...ya that's it..no time...no time!

All joking aside...you are a great source of JOY to our family. Always having a wonderful smile on your face and making us laugh. Yes you are turning three now which means all that cuteness will melt away into a pile of whining mush on the floor...because in this house its the terrible 3's!
But I will wait patiently for you to turn 4 so that peace can rain once more in the Stucker household.

Happy birthday my son! May The Heavenly Father Bless you and watch over you all the days of your life. I pray that you will fulfill The LORDS purpose for your life here on earth. Always seek HIM and HIS will in all that you do, for there is no other reason to live. Never look to the right or the left but keep your eyes on HIM! May you be like your name sake Elijah and always walk with The LORD! In Y'shuas name I pray... Amein

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29