Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I wasn't going to do this........

.....but I feel led to.... so here it goes. I have another blog that I am writing called My Journey Out. I began writing it as a way for me to put into words the things that The LORD has been showing me. It has been a very interesting past few months, and all I can say is WOW....who knew! I had no idea where all the "Christian" things that we do came from. Now I know they are the "traditions of man", and not from scripture. I encourage you to look deeper than what you are taught and ask the Father to show you the truth! I am still learning, learning, learning and have many more things I want Him to show me. You may not agree with me but perhaps you will begin to search yourself for the things of the LORD! If you fill led to read than go here, if not....well....then don't!

No comments:

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29