Wednesday, January 17, 2007

11 Days To Go!!

I spent alot more time in the master bedroom yesterday than I anticipated, plus had to run some errands. So the Master is spotless. I bought new curtains and still need to buy another set because our windows are so big the one did not cover it correctly. I bought two new pillows which are going to take some time to break in (I realized last night as I kept tossing and turning;-)

It was cleaned from top to bottom. I even dusted the doors and base boards and vaccumed windows and the matress. I got rid of about 10 pairs of shoes that I havent worn in about 6 years. Which is funny because I hate stuff. I am the kind of person if I havent looked at it in 6 months its gone, but I guess I just havent purged my closet lately. One big time consumer was two more large totes of clothing. One had boys winter clothes that they can ware right now and about 30 pairs of jeans in them. Ugh! Just when I thought I had gone through all the clothes. None the less it is through!

I couldnt stop with just one room so I moved the kids bedrooms to today and cleaned their bathroom yesterday. I hear them diligently working hard up there cleaing their room. I need to go direct and help, and go through ALL those clothes and decide which ones will stay out and which ones are going back in the tote, because no child needs 20 pairs of blue jeans and 30 shirts at one time.

So today we will, Lord and body willing tackle:
Boys Room
Girls Room
Nursery

Have A Great Day!

Edited later: I thought it would take a good portion of the day to clean the kids rooms, yet it is 11:30 and I am done with the boys and girls rooms. Now all that is left is the nursery which wont take to long! Cant clean it right now though because Eve's taking her nap.
I love progress!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I am the same way with stuff. If I haven't used it in six months it goes on freecycle! :)

rcsnickers said...

Hey, I guess with all this work you are doing in the house it keeps you warm with your ice cold weather, huh? Do you guys have snow? I can't believe that weather you are having right now.

Stay warm,
Letisha

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29