Monday, January 15, 2007

Icey Cold

Today we woke up to ice everywhere. Which was great because that meant that Rob stayed home. The boys are having a great time playing outside in the ice, I dont understand that but apparently its great fun!



School is underway and we are almost done for the day. I am a bit closer to being ready for this baby. We pulled out the box of baby girl clothes out of the storage closet. I also found that I have 2 very large totes of baby boy clothes, that Rob tried to get me to give away....not ready for that just yet ;-/

Well, I need to get back to work around here. Just a reminder for those of you who are interested The Arndt Family will be on TLC (The Learning Channel) tonight at 9:00. They have 13 boys and 1 girl. It should be great fun to watch them in action.

Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

rcsnickers said...

We should receive your ice tomorrow morning! Hopefully Daniel will be able to make it home though since he works the night shift. I know our boys would love to slide around in the ice and play in the cold!

Cannot believe you are so close to having your little Ava! Isn't it fun getting out the baby clothes, esp "GIRL" clothes.

Letisha

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29