Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I am simply here to vent before I fall apart. If there was ever a challenging week this is it. I have been dealing with sick children, who are all mostly better now. I on the other hand am just getting to the worst of it. Stuffiness, headache, cant breath, cant sleep. I have gotten maybe 4 hours of sleep each night for the past week. I am exhausted! All of the catching up on things like laundry and the like were in vain, as they are all now backed up again.

My youngest little angel has decided that this is the week that she will either throw up or take off her diaper in her bed every night and during all naps, so that the whole bedding and herself needs a complete washing. She has aslo decided that this week she would pull the 25 lb bag of flour out of the cabinet and get it everywhere, twice! Then she would play as much as possible in the toilets, because the "older brothers" cant seem to shut the doors after each use. I had to buy new toothbrushes last night because all the boys brushes ended up in the toilet. She also thought that today she would get into the jar of vasoline I had sitting on the table next to the couch (for my aching and raw nose) and proceed to spread it all over herself and the couch.

Rob has had to take my car for the last week and probably for a few weeks more as he has a flat tire and you cant seem to buy new tires unless its during business hours. So that left me at the grocery store last night until 11:00pm The boys are restless. I havent gotten any of their school work prepared for the start of next week, I feel so behind! I am tired! I am emotionally drained!
I have a baby coming in two weeks and I am not close to being ready.

Please pray that this cold will leave me soon! If you've read through this far I'm sorry, and thanks for sticking around...I just had to vent somewhere.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Hang in there Audrey! It must be the week for potties, cause I just got off the phone with my sister and she was telling me a story about her 19 month old putting three of his daddy's baseball caps in the toilet yesterday!!!

rcsnickers said...

oh Audrey-- I am so sorry. I do hope you feel better soon! I wish I could hop in the van and come over to help or take your kiddos to the park to give you a rest!

Letisha

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29