Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year Everyone!
May your year be filled with
joy
peace
love
patience
understanding
compassion
blessings
kindness
wisdom
&
Above all else the Holy Spirit
We had a fun evening. The boys wanted to stay up until midnight, so we made a party of it. Complete with pop-corn and sodas and movies. They all fell out one by one. Jordan and I made it to midnight then went to bed. Devon was awake even longer with his dad watching movies. There was no mistaking midnight as all the fireworks and gun shots (gasp) rang out around our house.
This cold bug finally hit me yesterday and I have been trying to rest, which is irritating because I really had alot to get done this weekend. Eve felt so bad yesterday that she just laid in my lap on the couch dosing off and on. I hate them being sick, but I enjoy the cuddling! I'm not feeling much better today either, so I will just continue to rest. ;-/

1 comment:

rcsnickers said...

Yes, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU! I hope everyone gets over their colds soon.

Letisha

Oh that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever! Duet 5:29